News from CES, your new driving buddy Alexa and how one automaker wants to connect to your brain to improve your driving are just a few of the stories that caught the attention of our editors this week. Click on the links below to check out the full articles.
- You will be able to talk to Alexa in your Toyota (TechCrunch)
- Nissan’s new brain tech will make you a better driver (Washington Post)
- Ford’s female-favorite Edge is now a race-ready SUV (Bloomberg)
- First they added avocados to toast, now millennials are doing car shopping differently too (Digital Trends)
- Ford partners with Postmates and driverless technology (Inc.com)
We’ll be back next week with more top auto stories curated for our readers.