The news that got our editors’ attention this week includes articles about how Hyundai is helping shoppers go digital with new-car dealers, the cost of going green and the learning curve for high-tech features that are taking over your dashboard. Read the full stories and more by clicking the links below.
- Hyundai to the rescue for millennials and their car-shopping anxiety (CNET)
- Electric vehicles are better for the environment, but are they better for your wallet? (Associated Press)
- The Volume knob may be going the way of the dodo bird thanks to smart tech features (The Globe and Mail)
- Ford answers the call for cool parents who need a cool van (Jalopnik)
- Why do so many people want this $90,000 Lincoln? (CNBC)
We’ll be back next week with more top auto stories curated for our readers.