This week our editors read about getting great deals over Presidents Day weekend, the Geneva debut of the Mercedes G-Class AMG and how changing inventories on dealer lots mean you could soon have the near-new SUV you’ve been eyeing. Read these stories and more by clicking the links below.
- If haggling when buying a car isn’t your thing, check out these negotiating tips (Associated Press)
- VW announced its production date for the ID electric cars: November 2019 (TechCrunch)
- 2018 may be the year for shoppers to get great prices on popular near-new crossovers and SUVs (Detroit News)
- The Geneva Auto Show will see the new Mercedes G-Class AMG and oh my it’s marvelous (CNET)
- Is Presidents Day weekend a great time to get a great deal on a car? (CNBC)
We’ll be back next week with more top auto stories curated for our readers.