This week articles that got the attention of our editors cover new Audi tech that can talk to toll booths, why SUVs are more than just a set of wheels for outdoorsy drivers and advice on helping teens improve their driving. Check out the links below to read the full stories.
- New car features and tech baby boomers will love (Forbes)
- The hottest thing in athleisure isn’t yoga pants, it’s SUVs (Bloomberg)
- No more Velcro strips on the windshield of your next toll-booth-reading Audi (Digital Trends)
- Can’t decide on a midsize crossover or SUV? This list might help (Car and Driver)
- The solution to bad teen drivers is more driving (The New York Times)
We’ll be back next week with more top auto stories curated for our readers.