Headlines that caught our attention this week include a driving companion coming to new Ford owners, Jaguar’s electric debut and whether or not distance matters when it comes to your insurance rates. Read these stories and more by clicking the links below.
- Ford drivers, meet your new (digital) co-pilot (Digital Trends)
- BMW will turn your smartphone into a smartkey (TechCrunch)
- New York Auto Show Sneak Peek: The Nissan Altima now includes AWD (CNET)
- Another Tesla challenger: meet Jaguar’s first electric car (Popular Mechanics)
- A lower insurance rate for low-mileage drivers? Not necessarily, says a new study
We’ll be back next week with more top auto stories curated for our readers.