This week, the articles that grabbed the attention of our editors feature Ford’s fight for the SUV crown, how shoppers can save on extra costs when leasing and whether Washington will affect car prices. Read these stories and more by clicking the links below.
- Ford debuts a new face for an old favorite (Car and Driver)
- What extra costs can you avoid on your new lease? (CNBC)
- How Washington might affect how much you pay for your next car (The Wall Street Journal)
- Miss the Geneva Auto Show? Here are the 7 Elements of the Future of Cars (Wired)
- Ford looks to regain the SUV crown by 2020 (The New York Times)
We’ll be back next week with more top auto news curated for our readers.