This week our editors took on the New York International Auto Show, where they saw VW’s pickup truck unveiling, a Lincoln SUV with a high-tech twist and a callback to classic clocks. Read these stories and more by clicking the links below.
- Meet one of the stars of the New York Auto Show, VW’s new pickup truck (USA Today)
- Lincoln brings a plug-in hybrid powertrain to its newest SUV (FOX Business)
- Before the Toyota Tacoma, there was the Hilux. Happy 50th birthday to the Toyota Hilux (Autoblog)
- Self-parking may be the next car challenge to conquer (Wired)
- It’s all about balance: infotainment screens, meet analog clocks (Jalopnik)
We’ll be back next week with more top auto news curated for our readers.