This week, news of a mood-enhancing feature from Kia, the impact of electric vehicles on convenience stores and the new world of collectible autos grabbed our editors’ attention. Read these stories and more by clicking the links below.
- First Millennials killed everything, now EVs are killing convenience stores (The Washington Post)
- Did you ever think a 1999 Nissan Pathfinder would be a collectible? (Jalopnik)
- Tips and advice every used car shopper should know (Kiplinger)
- Want to add a bit of atmosphere to your Kia K900? There’s Pantone lighting for that. (Fast.Co Design)
- Add Jaguar to the list of automakers working with self-driving technology (Fast Company)
We’ll be back next week with more top auto news curated for our readers.