This week, articles that caught our editors’ attention include stories about a life-size Lego Porsche 911, the amount of time we use our phones in the car, and the cars that offer the most tech for the money. Read these stories and more by clicking on the links below.
- Life-size Lego bricks bring a neon green Porsche 911 to life (CNET)
- Economy car shoppers are getting the most tech for their buck (Autoblog)
- Android users, Android Auto is now going wireless (TechCrunch)
- A new study shows that we use our phones 11 percent of the time… while driving (Digital Trends)
- BMW is looking to build smaller batteries for sleeker e-vehicles (CNET)
We’ll be back next week with more interesting auto news curated for our readers.