This week stories that caught the attention of our editors include how to get the most car tech for your dollar, a racetrack where you usually see a golf course and how gas prices in the U.S. compare to other countries. Read these stories and more by clicking the links below.
- CNET breaks down the 11 best tech cars for under $35K (CNET)
- Not sure how your credit score will affect your auto financing? Here are some insights (Forbes)
- When shopping for a car, make sure you test the infotainment system (Autoblog)
- A country club for race car drivers features a racetrack on its grounds (Fast Company)
- Here’s how what Americans pay for gas compares to costs in other countries (Jalopnik)
We’ll be back next week with more interesting auto news curated for our readers.