This week our editors were interested in stories about the buzz for electric cars, safe cars for young drivers and a custom royal wedding MINI. Read these stories and more by clicking the links below.
- Electric car lovers, rejoice: A new survey shows the number of shoppers that want an electric ride is growing (Fortune)
- What better way for MINI to celebrate the royal wedding than with a custom car? (Autoblog)
- Tips on how to buy a new or used car based on current prices and average APR (CBS MoneyWatch)
- These car recommendations for young drivers offer safety and reliability (Forbes)
- If creeping gas prices have you worried, check out tips for cutting fuel costs (Consumer Reports)
We’ll be back next week with more interesting auto news curated for our readers.