This week stories that caught the attention of our editors include the Northeast’s distracted driving habits, considerations for deciding used over new cars and how to be a car-mechanic lie detector. Read these stories and more by clicking the links below.
- Northeasterners have the worst distracted driving habits, according to one recent study (ArsTechnica)
- Peugot and Citreon plan to return to the US – but we’ll have to wait until 2026 (CNET)
- Hyundai sets its sights on a new tech capability: Holograms? (Jalopnik)
- Currently car shopping? A used car might be the best fit (FOX Business)
- Mythbusters car mechanic edition (Cheapism)
We’ll be back next week with more interesting auto news curated for our readers.