This week, stories that caught the attention of our editors include smart glasses from Porsche, evolving self-driving tech and why technologists say you shouldn’t throw away that empty Folgers can. Read these stories and more by clicking the links below.
- These Porsche glasses are like Google glass – but better (CNET)
- Self-driving tech will change more than cars (ArsTechnica)
- DIY you won’t find on Pinterest – how to make your car last longer (AutoTribute)
- Delivery or pick-up? We’re not talking about ordering a pizza (Car and Driver)
- How can you protect your connected car tech from hackers? Keys in a coffee can (USA Today)
We’ll be back next week with more interesting news curated for our readers.