This week’s stories that caught the attention of our editors include the future of electric Jeeps, a LEGO McLaren that weighs more than the real thing and how to save money on new tires. Read these stories and more by clicking the links below.
- FCA predicts it will have 10 new EV Jeeps by 2022 (ArsTechnica)
- Get ready to see GM’s SuperCruise in all its U.S. models (Jalopnik)
- If you can’t get a McLaren, you can at least build it out of LEGOs (The Drive)
- Even tires can be bought online, and it could save you money (NerdWallet)
- Meet the most influential car designer you may never have heard of (Fast Company)
We’ll be back next week with more interesting auto news curated for our readers.