This week’s stories that caught the attention of our editors include Domino’s creative solution to making pizza transport safer, a comprehensive list of infotainment systems, and how Americans fell in love with Ford trucks. Read these stories and more by clicking the links below.
- Would you listen to your car if it tries to find a parking spot for you? (Fast Company)
- Delivering pizzas instead of people may be this company’s way of breaking into the autonomous vehicle space (Bloomberg)
- How did Ford make us fall in love with trucks? (Fast Company)
- Here is a comprehensive, alphabetical breakdown of infotainment systems from each automaker (CNET)
- Dominos is determined to fix our roads to make pizza transport safer (Autoblog)
- The future of car technology will be V2X: Vehicle to Everything (Digital Trends)