This week, stories that caught the attention of our editors include car-color fortune telling, good news for Renault enthusiasts and advice for car shopping this 4th of July. Check out these stories and more by clicking the links below.
- Renault just partnered with a Macaron maker to make 100 limited edition cars (Jalopnik)
- Want to avoid July 4th traffic? Here are the times to drive (Lifehacker)
- Data analytics are telling your car-color future (CNET)
- In the market and planning a road trip? Find the best cars for long hauls (podcast) (Consumer Reports)
- Keep this in mind if you’re doing some Independence Day car shopping (CNBC)
We’ll be back next week with more interesting auto news curated for our readers.