This week, top stories that caught the attention of our editors include the essential list of road-trip gadgets, how to stave off cyber car hackers and the future of braking brought to you by computers. Read these stories and more by clicking the links below.
- Mitsubishi drivers can get an insurance discount with a new app (CNET)
- Road tripping? Make sure your car has these gadgets before you go (Digital Trends)
- Things you should wrap in tin foil: leftover food and your car key fob (USA Today)
- Affordable cars for penny-pinching new grads (Motor Trend)
- Since computers already do most other things, now they’ll be braking for you, too (Popular Mechanics)
We’ll be back next week with more interesting auto news curated for our readers.