This week, stories that caught the eye of our editors include a study on what drivers want out of car tech, the wildest car innovations in history and the tale of a famous Ferrari taking a permanent day off and going up for auction. Read these stories and more by clicking the links below.
- Survey says: Drivers want car tech that improves safety (Consumer Reports)
- A history lesson in the wildest car innovations you didn’t know existed (Insider)
- Sold! And the famous Ferrari goes to… Bueller? Bueller? (The Drive)
- The wait is (almost) over for Tesla buyers (Digital Trends)
- Comfiest cars for man’s best friend (Auto Credit Express)
We’ll be back next week with more interesting auto news curated for our readers.