This week’s top stories picked by our editors include need-to-knows for car-buying newbies, how to score a cool vintage SUV and tips for changing the oil in your car yourself. Read these stories and more by clicking the links below.
- Save some cash and change the oil in your car yourself (Digital Trends)
- Spoiler Alert: It’s warm enough to cook a meal on your dashboard (Jalopnik)
- Bargaining for beginners: What do car newbies need to know? (NerdWallet)
- Vintage is always cool, even in an SUV (Popular Mechanics)
- Want new car flash at used car prices? Check out these alternatives (U.S. News & World Report)
We’ll be back next week with more interesting auto news curated for our readers.