This week’s top stories picked by our editors include innovation in headlights from Maybach and Mercedes, the car woes of different generations and car shopping tips that keep your long-term budget in mind. Read these stories and more by clicking the links below.
- Maybach and Mercedes are bringing the head-up display to your headlights (CNET)
- Crossover fever? It may just be a fad (CarGurus U.S.)
- Aston Martin is bringing back the DB5 and making it fit for a spy (ArsTechnica)
- Budget-friendly tips for used car shopping (The Financial Diet)
- Younger drivers are burdened by the cost of gas — older drivers, less so (CarGurus U.S.)
We’ll be back next week with more content curated for our readers.