This week’s top stories picked by our editors feature Pink Cadillacs commemorating Aretha Franklin, a life-sized Lego Bugatti, and the most expensive cars sold at Pebble Beach. Read these stories and more by clicking the links below.
- The Ford GT is getting a mini makeover to pay homage to the GT40 that won Le Mans. (Digital Trends)
- A Bugatti that only goes 18 mph? That’s because it’s made of legos.(WIRED)
- Here’s a sneak peek of the new Kia Proceed wagon (Autoblog)
- To honor Aretha Franklin, over 100 pink Cadillacs came together in Detroit (Detroit Free Press)
- Got a spare $10 million? Then you may be able to afford the most expensive cars sold at Pebble Beach. (Jalopnik)
We’ll be back next week with more content curated for our readers.