This week our editors read about a new EV coming from Jaguar that can handle winter driving and news from Ford that you may one day be getting speeding tickets from a driverless car. We also previewed some of the ads from automakers that will air during the Super Bowl. Check out the full stories and videos by clicking the links below.
- Jaguar is introducing an all-electric vehicle to rival Tesla’s Model X (The Globe and Mail)
- What to look forward to in Volkswagen’s first three row SUV (Automobile Magazine)
- Your new car parallel parks for you and drives up your insurance rate (The Chicago Tribune)
- Is Ford bringing robo-cop cars to a street near you? (Fortune)
- Preview which automakers are making a splash with ads during the big game on Sunday
We’ll be back next week with more top auto stories curated for our readers.