- In 1987, the VW Golf tried to complete the climb to Pike’s Peak. Now, its electric car will take on the challenge. (TechCrunch)
- First Costco, now Wal-mart. The superstore will roll out a car-buying service to 250 of its stores. (MarketWatch)
- Insure.com breaks down the least and most expensive cars to insure, from 2006 to 2016. (Jalopnik)
- Ever wonder how long it takes to build a life-size Lego car? Toyota Australia found out. (Autoblog)
- Ford strikes up a partnership with Indian carmaker Mahindra to make a new SUV. (Autoblog)
We’ll be back next week with more top auto news curated for our readers.