This week articles that caught the attention of our editors include top picks for gas-friendly cars, Amazon right to your car window and some Japanese vehicles we’ll see only on Gran Turismo. Check out these stories and more by clicking the links below.
- Which new vehicles will save you money at the pump? (Digital Trends)
- Will other auto manufacturers follow in Ford’s footsteps and slash sedans? (Detroit Free Press)
- Would seven years’ worth of interest be worth it for an auto loan? (Autoblog)
- Why you’re waiting a quarter century to get your hands on some foreign-made cars (Ars Technica)
- Need an Amazon package? You can now have it delivered to your car (Fast Company)
We’ll be back next week with more interesting auto news curated for our readers.