This week’s top headlines picked for our readers cover embracing the holiday spirit with American-made cars, tracking mileage milestones and car flips that don’t require any auto acrobatics. Read these stories and more by clicking the links below.
- You can flip houses, stocks…. or Dodge Demons (Jalopnik)
- Your guide to managing mileage milestones (U.S. News & World Report)
- Buying American may not be as simple as you think (NY Daily News)
- Don’t forget these essential tire questions when buying a car (Consumer Reports)
- While the gas VW Beetle may have said farewell, it could make a comeback as an electric car (Jalopnik)
We’ll be back next week with more interesting auto news curated for our readers.