This week in stories selected for our readers, our editors were intrigued by Ford’s celebration of a Mustang milestone, cars with fun drives and practical prices, and a prediction for when we’ll see the first Apple car. Read these stories and more by clicking the links below.
- Ford celebrates the production of its 10 millionth Mustang (CarGurus U.K.)
- Apple will likely produce a car of its own by 2023 (Fast Company)
- Ford Ranger fans, rejoice. You can now check out the Ranger configurator (CNET)
- Which rare rides will win in these head-to-head matches? (CarGurus U.S.)
- New car shoppers looking for a fun-to-drive yet practical ride will love these suggestions (The Globe and Mail)
We’ll be back next week with more content curated for our readers.